Defending Your Rights In Court

Amy PietrowskiIf you or a family member has never been arrested, encountering the justice system as a defendant in Mississippi can be frightening and confusing. Depending on the severity of your charges, you may be facing consequences such as jail time, curtailment of privileges such as driving, or academic suspension or expulsion.

Hiring a lawyer with criminal defense experience as early in the arrest and court process as possible can accelerate the construction of a case that defends your due process rights. I am attorney Amy Pietrowski, and at my law firm, the Pietrowski Law Practice, I closely examine the prosecution's case and look for opportunities to provide an optimal outcome for you, such as dropped charges, an acquittal, a plea agreement or a reduced sentence.

Regardless Of Your Charge, I Can Help You Mount A Strong Defense

I have worked as a public defender in justice and municipal courts. That, and my experience as a teacher and in the field of social work before I became a lawyer, have shown me that often, arrests happen when a good person, especially a young adult, finds themselves in a troubling situation. I value all my clients and strive to treat them with respect, and aggressively protect their interests and work for an optimal outcome in the courtroom.

I have experience in criminal defense representation for all of the following charges, and more:

  • Drunk driving charges such as DUI/DWI
  • Public intoxication
  • Stalking/harassment
  • Possession of marijuana
  • Selling marijuana
  • Burglary
  • Domestic violence or being the recipient of protective orders
  • Felony-level assault or attempted murder

Do Not Delay — Call My Office Today To Begin Working Together

Every court date can have huge consequences, so do not hesitate to reach out to me as soon as possible. I can make jail visits if necessary — to arrange that, call my mobile phone at 662-891-6477. Otherwise, to schedule a free case consultation, call 662-372-1622, stop by my offices in Oxford, or send me an email.